Navodaya Class 6 Admission 2024: Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas (JNVs) are a system of alternative schools in India that are run by the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, an autonomous organization under the Ministry of Education of the Government of India.
JNVs are fully residential schools that cater to talented students from rural areas of India. They are known for their high-quality education and are highly competitive to get into.
Navodaya Class 6 Admission 2023-24
||Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samit
||Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test
||Application released for Class 6th Lateral Entry Test
|Mode of Application:
|Mode of Examination:
||Offline (Pen Paper Mode)
- To be eligible for admission to a Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya in 2023, candidates must meet the following requirements:
Be a bonafide resident of the district where the JNV is located
- Have studied in class 5 in a government or government-recognized school in the same district during the 2024 academic year
- Be between the ages of 10 and 12 on May 1, 2024 (both dates inclusive)
- The selection test for admission to a JNV in 2024 will be a two-hour exam held from 11:30 am to 1:30 pm. The exam will consist of objective-type questions in three sections and will be worth a total of 100 marks. There will be a total of 80 questions.
- Students seeking admission to class 6 in a Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya in 2024 will be selected based on their performance in
- the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test (JNVST). It is important for students to familiarize themselves with the syllabus for the JNVST in order to do well on the exam.
- The JNVST for class 6 admission in 2024 will have three sections: Mental Ability Test (MAT), Arithmetic Test (AT), and Language Test.
- The MAT will cover topics such as figure matching, analogy, odd man out, embedded figures, and pattern completion. The AT will cover topics such as LCM/HCF, numbers and the numeric system, decimals, and fractions. The Language Test will consist of 20 questions on grammar and writing skills.
How to Apply
- To apply for admission to class 6 in a Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya in 2024 follow these steps:
- Go to the official website of the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti at www.navodaya.gov.in, or use the direct link provided.
- Carefully fill out the application form and attach any required documents.
- Submit the completed application form for NVS admission to class 6 in 2024
| registration last date :
|Correction window –
|Navodaya admission Class 6 2023 test :
||November 4, 2023 (Phase 1) /January 20, 2024 (Phase 2)
|JNVST Result Date :